A microwave toaster oven combo works quickly to heat food and browns of the food the way you need it to. It works very much like a normal convection oven with a fan and heating elements inside to circulate heat. The way these microwave toaster combinations work is to reduce the cooking time of the food and browning remains even. You don't even have to worry about any cold spots!
If you’re the person that has to cook dinner every day for your family, you’ll know how important it is to ensure that your meals are hot and cooked on time. Whether you’re the one cooking for the family all day, or you have guests coming and you want to impress, a microwave toaster oven combination is going to do the job! The best thing is that it doesn't take much space in the kitchen, which means that you don't have to worry about finding room for all of the appliances you may need.
There are features included with many microwave toaster oven combos that will appeal. From the additional racks and timers to the keep warm and auto defrost settings, you will find your microwave toaster oven combo very easy to use! All you need to do is figure out what you need the most in your new microwave toaster oven combination, and you’ll be able to find the right one.
Top 5: Best Microwave Convection Ovens
With this in mind, let’s take a look at the top five best microwave toaster oven combos!
- The Ultimate All-In-One Multi Oven: It’s a countertop microwave, broiler, airfryer, and convection oven all in one! Use each function alone or combined for delicious meals every time
- Healthy Air Fryer Mode: Quickly circulates hot air around food, producing crispy, brown results, no pre-heat required. Make french fries, nuggets, and more healthier and delicious
- Use as a Main or Second Oven: Use Convection Bake function up to 425°F, with or without preheat, for baking and roasting. FlashXpress Broiler is perfect for toasting, browning, and crisping
- Smart, Even Cooking Power: 1000-Watt Panasonic inverter microwave technology for smart, even defrosting, reheating, cooking, & warming; Genius Sensor Cook, Turbo Defrost, and other dedicated settings for easier cooking
- Sleek, Space Saving Design: Large capacity, small overall footprint - 22”W x 13.4”H x 17.7”D with 14.2” turntable; place on countertop or make it a built in microwave oven with optional trim kit (NN-TK81KCS)
You get to be a master chef when it comes to this Panasonic microwave toaster oven combo. You can microwave, broil, air fry, and use the convection settings, too. You can even whip up a gourmet meal or two, and the LCD touchpad panel makes it fairly easy to do so. You can use an air fryer setting on this microwave toaster oven combo and you don't even have to preheat it! Baking and broiling are made easy with this one, too, and you’ll find this one has a Genius Sensor that offers the melt, cook, defrost and reheat settings, too. This makes it so much easier to keep food warm and cook for everyone coming in to eat with you. With a 14.2” turnstile and a 1.2 cubic feet capacity, it’s one of the biggest microwave toaster ovens on the market.
It’s got a FlashXpress Broiler for all your toasting and broiling needs, and the countertop model can even convert to a drawer model. There are also child safety locks to make it easy to keep the children safe. If you don't want to hear incessant beeping once it’s done, great, this has a silent mode!
- Exterior dimensions: 21.77" w x 21.50" d x 12.99" h; Cavity: 15.5" w x 15.35" d x 10.2" h
- Combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance, with auto bake, defrosting and auto roast menus
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like frozen pizza, vegetables and more. 120V~ 60Hz
- Sound on/off option: If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, press and hold the button "8" on the keypad for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- One touch popcorn button and warm-hold function, equipped with power-saving eco mode, and child safety lock. Stainless steel easy to clean interior.
Powered by 1000 watts and with ten power-level appliances, cooking is made easy with this Toshiba Microwave Oven with Convection. There is a smart sensor included with thirteen preset functions that offer you the chance to cook quickly with no programming menus to fiddle with. The smart sensor works to detect the amount of humidity present throughout the dish, and you won’t have to adjust the timing of the dish because it’s all automatic. Food can be kept warm for up to 90 minutes after cooking before you have to worry about reheating and you’ll be better placed to manage the timing of all your food, too. The oven has a capacity of 1.5 cubic feet and a turnstile diameter of 13.6 inches. You will be able to cook larger volumes of food with this oven, and if you want to try baking, you can even make cakes!
This microwave toaster oven combo has a ton of settings, including popcorn, baked potatoes, and veggies. It’s small enough to fit on the counter and takes the place of several appliances, making it perfect for smaller kitchens. There’s a child lock safety feature, which will help you to keep your children safe if they get too close. The handy eco-mode on the unit helps it to power on quickly so you don't have to wait too long for it to get going. The good bit here is that it comes with a one-year returns policy that will really help!
- Ultimate Cooking Versatility: Galanz 1.6 Cu. Ft, 1000W Speedwave Has 3 Appliance In One Multifunctional Appliance, Microwave Oven, Convection Oven, Air Fryer And Also Has Combi-Speed Cooking For Faster Results And Ultimate Cooking Versatility. Cook More Of Your Favorite Meals
- Totalfry 360 Technology: Air Fry With Little Or No Oil For Healthier, Crunchy Fried Favorites Like Chicken, Shrimp, Wings, And French Fries. The Easy-Clean Air Fry Kit Provides More Frying Surface Area With Better Air Circulation Compared To Traditional Air Fryers.Totalfry 360 Is Enhanced Air Fry Technology And Does Not Use Microwaves But Uses The Built-In Heating Elements
- Combi-Speed Cooking: Faster Than Either Mode Alone, The Intelligent Combination Of True Convection And Microwave Cooking Creates Delicious Dishes With Optimum Texture And Taste. Roast Chicken, Baked Potatoes And Frozen Entrees Can Now Be Ready When You Are
- True Convection: Heated Air Circulates Throughout The Oven As Food Spins 360°, Cooking Your Food Faster And More Evenly Without Hot Spots. You Can Even Broil And Bake Foods With Direct Heat, Such As Fish, Chicken And Fresh, Oven-Baked Goods
If you are looking for a 3-in-1 microwave toaster oven, this is the combo you want. In 1.6 cubic feet, with 1000 watts, this Galanz SpeedWave offers you excellence in performance and it looks stunning on your countertop. You can really gain that versatility in cooking, keeping it all in one place while you cook. You get to choose from a microwave oven, a convection oven, a combi-speed cooking setting, and an air fryer. You can cook a huge array of dishes with this particular microwave toaster combination, and it makes cooking fun and easy!
You don't have to worry about getting any additional accessories, either, as this is a microwave toaster oven that comes with everything you need. The 10.6” air fry kit is included, as is the 12.4” glass turnstile and a baking and roasting pan sitting at 12.5”. It’s all in one place, which makes life so much simpler for you! The air fry function is popular among those looking to reduce their use of oil, and you can save yourself some serious calories as a result. Any of the four cooking functions can be used separately from one another, or you can combine two or more of the cooking processes to make your cooking times a lot faster. There is a built-in humidity sensor, which works to retain moisture levels perfectly.
There are 10 preset cooking programs and an Express cooking dial, and with the smooth touch control panel, you get a sleek countertop microwave toaster oven to use!
- Unit Dimensions: 21.20" L x 19.00" W x 12.20" H | MC Weight: 41.30lb
- 1.2-cubic-foot capacity, 1000 watts
- Brushed stainless with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window
- Touchpad controls with LCD, Two convenient defrost functions to defrost food by weight or time, Convection bake or roast with and without microwave function
- Instruction and recipe book included, BPA Free
It’s so much easier to get food cooked and ready in minutes while you are using the Cuisinart CMW-200. The motor is 1000 watts and it’s got a convection microwave that offers you a preset list of cooking options. You can defrost a dish before heating to cook it, and then you can brown off the topmost layer should you choose to. The process can involve three different cooking options all one after another, which sets you up to cook without making multiple trips to check on all the food. You will find very quickly that this microwave toast oven is a time-saver, and it will really help if you’re trying to be more efficient in the kitchen.
The whole unit is finished with brushed stainless steel, which makes it an appliance that’s easy to clean. The glass turnstile sits at 12”, and you can gain an even cooking result with it. The LCD panel makes for easy operation and you can manage baking, cooking, and grilling all at once. You get a recipe book and an easy to read the instruction manual, making operations very simple and easy to learn. You have the capability of a multi-stage cooking process and a defrost function by weight or timing depending on the food you choose. The best bit is the three-year limited warranty that comes with it, too!
- 900-watt convection microwave oven with 10 power levels; Microwave technology provides the speed you desire for rapid reheating and fast cooking; Precise Cook sensor technology determines heating times and power levels (8 menu items); 12 one-touch options including auto defrost, reheat, 60 Seconds, and popcorn; Touch control panel with white LED display, clock/timer, and child lock; Help menu and demonstration mode; Height 14.900; Width 24.700; Depth 19.000; Weight 60.00; Color Black
- For countertop use or built in application (trim kit sold separately); Operating System; Batteries Included; Batteries Required; Number of Batteries 0; Battery Type Does Not Contain a Battery; Language English, Spanish, French; Assembly Required
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity with removable 15.4-inch ceramic turntable
- Lighted, stainless steel oven interior
- Convection technology gives you perfect roasting, baking and browning
With the 900-watt sharp convection microwave oven, this microwave toaster oven combo is made up of 60 pounds of excellent cooking potential. You’ll find that the whole oven is made of stainless steel, and you can use microwave and convection options easily. The convection technology allows you the chance for perfect roast, bake, and brown options, and the microwave offers you fast defrosting and reheating. The entire operating system is 1.5 cubic feet and the integrated applications within it allow you to cook with ease. There are removable ceramic turntables, too, and these have a 15.4” capacity. The Sharp comes with precise cook sensor technology, enabling you to select the power levels you need and there’s an easy to clean gloss finish. This is perfect for easy cooking and easy cleaning!
This microwave toaster oven combo also comes with ten power levels to go along with a supportive, standard warranty. You don't get too many gadgets with this one, but you do get 12 on-touch options that can determine heating and power levels. You will find that there is a child lock for safety and there’s a help menu and demo mode, too.
This is easy to install and it can be used for a range of cooking options. It’s very easily fitted into the cabinet, too, so if your kitchen isn't big enough for too many appliances, you’ll still be able to cook whatever you want to cook! You’ll save on electricity by not using too many different appliances at once, and the touch system is truly up to the mark. This is definitely an oven you want to choose if you lack the space for too many countertop appliances in your kitchen.