Who doesn’t love eggs for breakfast? Exactly, the majority of us do but they are time-consuming to make, especially before work or school.
There are also the prep and clean-up times that are involved that add to making the eggs.
While you can cook hardboiled eggs in the microwave with regular kitchen equipment, we are going to try to make your life a little easier today with cooking eggs and saving you time no matter when you want your eggs.
The products are used in the microwave which makes cook time lower and you are also using less cooking utensils to make it, meaning less to clean up.
Egg-Tastic Ceramic Microwave Egg Cooker and Poacher
- FAST, FLAVORFUL & FLUFFY Eggs every time right in your microwave. Egg-Tastic instantly heats and cooks’ eggs perfectly within minutes!
- WHISK YOUR EGGS right in the durable ceramic pot & mix in ingredients of your choice- Great for scrambled eggs, omelets, egg-whites, sandwiches, and poached eggs
- UNIQUE CERAMIC POT circulates heat for even cooking, the vented lid allows steam to escape. Features also include a non-slip bottom, non-stick surface, and is dishwasher safe
- NO MORE Extra dishes, messy frying pans, spatulas, oils, grease, or fat. The Egg-Tastic does it all and has a non-stick ceramic surface to make cooking and cleaning easily
- FAMILY STYLE EGGS In no time Egg-Tastic holds up to 4 large eggs at a time. Heating times will vary with the amount of eggs being cooked.
This microwave egg cooker called Egg-Tastic poaches eggs fast and keeps the egg at perfect cooking temperature.
Cooking eggs in Egg-Tastic are not just for eating the eggs plain, you can also make scrambled eggs, scrambled egg whites, and egg sandwiches.
You can cook up to 4 eggs at a time with the Egg-Tastic.
Enjoy fluffy, delicious, and fast eggs delivered right from your microwave. It only takes a matter of minutes to get delicious homemade eggs.
The pot is ceramic with a non-slip silicon base and silicon lid seal. The ceramic pot is non-stick and you can whisk your eggs right in the pot! You can even take Egg-Tastic on the go!
Use your imagination and create your favorite egg mixed with all of your favorite ingredients to make your favorite egg omelets.
Do you know Egg-Tastic means? No more messy frying pans, oil, grease, fats, and spatulas to clean up after you’re done enjoying your meal.
Heating times will vary in each microwave, the number of eggs cooked at one time and the altitude could possibly affect it as well.
Chef Buddy 82-Y3496 Microwave Egg Maker
- PERFECT EGGS EVERYTIME: This microwave egg maker is a cooking utensil that can deliver light, fluffy eggs in under a minute. To make your perfect eggs even more delicious, by adding sausage, bacon, ham, cheese, vegetables, or seasoning.
- QUICK, CONVENIENT, AND SAFE: With the ability to make an egg in under a minute, this convenient cookware makes a breakfast sandwich a quick and convenient process. This cooker is microwave safe and made of food-safe plastic.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: Clean-up consists of rinsing with hot soapy water, or alternatively putting it on the top shelf of your dish washer. This compact egg maker is light weight, which makes storing simple.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Materials: #5 Polypropylene Plastic Construction. Dimensions: 6.625” x 4.625” x 2.5”.
While it is half the capacity of the Egg-Tastic, the Chef Buddy will make great tasting eggs in a short period of time.
Chef Buddy says they can make their eggs in 45 seconds which is a major time saver for anyone in a hurry.
Chef Buddy will deliver a delicious, light, fluffy egg every time.
They can be made even more delicious by adding your favorite ingredients to make your favorite egg omelets.
Try to add bacon, sausage, ham, cheese, seasonings or vegetables.
This is a top-shelf dishwasher safe product but it can also be cleaned with a hot soapy rag.
Since the egg maker is small, this egg maker is able to be stored in any cabinet, small or large.
Chef Buddy egg makers are guaranteed to be a genuine product. Satisfaction is guaranteed with the Chef Buddy.
The egg maker is 6.6” x 4.6” x 2.5” and is made of a lightweight polypropylene plastic construction.
Microwave Egg Boiler
- EASY TO USE: Clear lid for uninterrupted cooking and added convenience. Power switch and ready indicator light lets you know when your eggs are done.
- QUICK RESULTS: 360 watt heating system cooks, boils, and poaches eggs rapidly and evenly. Satisfy your egg cravings faster without having to wait for water to boil.
- MEAL PREP ESSENTIAL: Boil up to 7 large eggs and 2 poached eggs at once. Conveniently makes breakfast and meal prep for the whole week simultaneously!
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe lid and non-stick poaching tray and boiling tray are all included and specially designed for hassle-free cleanup. Spend less time cleaning, and more time enjoying your favorite egg-centered meals.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes PFOA-free Non-Stick boiling trays and poaching tray, and measuring cup with piercing pin to prevent shells from cracking. For added convenience, measuring cup clearly indicates how much water to add to cook eggs to your preference for perfect eggs every time!
Cook up to 4 eggs at once with the Bella Microwave Egg Cooker.
This is the longest cooking time of the microwave egg cookers we have tried out so far, but that doesn’t mean it’s not the right one for you. It takes up to 8 minutes to cook 4 eggs.
Create deliciously hard-boiled or soft-boiled eggs with this egg cooker.
Coxeer might be one of the most durable microwave egg cookers out there due to it being made from both aluminum and plastic. The heat plate is aluminum and has a large egg shape.
The sleek design gives it a high-quality build for fast and easy operation.
There is a vent hole on the top to let out steam and prevent steam burns when removing the top after you are done cooking the eggs.
Clean-up is easy with this microwave egg cooker is easy to clean after being used with no pots or kitchen utensils to clean up after enjoying your meal. While it is easy to clean, they do not state that it is dishwasher safe so we recommend washing it by hand.
When removing the egg cooker from the microwave, you should use hot pads or gloves since it does not have any handles for carrying.
Sistema Microwave Cookware Easy Eggs
- Microwave cookware lets you prepare egg dishes in the microwave
- Ideal for preparing poached and scrambled eggs, omelets, and egg muffins
- Steam release vents in lid help minimize splatter while heating
- 100% virgin plastic; BPA- and phthalate-free
- Dishwasher-safe on the top rack; microwave-safe with vent open; fridge- and freezer-safe
This red Sistema Easy Eggs microwave egg cooker is able to prepare a single egg at a time.
Easy Eggs by Sistema are top rack dishwasher safe, refrigerator & freezer safe, and of course, microwave safe.
They are made from 100% virgin plastic and are also BPA & phthalate-free giving you the confidence they are safe to cook with.
Steam release vents let out dangerous steam that reduces splatter and steam burns while heating and after heating.
Easily create delicious poached eggs, omelets, egg muffins, and scrambled eggs in just minutes. Use your imagination and create your very own ingredient-filled omelet.
Sistema has been making innovative kitchen utensils for many years so you can feel confident you are buying a working and quality product.
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or a quick and delicious snack any time of day.
Sistema designed Easy Eggs to be easy to clean which means less time needed after eating your meal to clean up pots, pans, and utensils. Give your stove a break.
This also has easy-lift tabs that do not get hot and are safe to the touch even right after you heat the eggs in the microwave.
Buying Guide - How to find the best microwave egg cooker for your needs.
Family Size: Depending on how big your family is, you will want to consider what size microwave egg cooker you want.
If some family members don’t eat eggs, you will have to consider that as well. You may also get away with a smaller egg cooker if, at times, most of the family does not eat eggs at the same time.
All of these scenarios will allow you to help choose which size you need.
Ease of use: How easy is the egg cooker to use? Could a child use it if they are home? You may want to consider what a child could use while you are not home.
Price: What is your budget and how much are you willing to spend on a microwave egg cooker?
Warranty: Is there a product warranty that is advertised? Will not having a warranty make you look at a different product with a warranty or does that not matter to you?
Easy to clean: How easy is the egg cooker to clean. If you prefer to use your dishwasher, check to see if the model you choose is dishwasher safe. Also, note some cookers are top-shelf safe only.
Also if you don't plan on using a dishwasher check for small hard to clean spaces on the cooker you are considering. You are looking to save time in the kitchen, not spend extra time cleaning.